Posts Tagged ‘Jane Akshar’
In case you haven’t heard, there is a new addition to the list of tombs in the Valley of the Kings! As I am currently focused on the next pyramid shaft article, and my multi-tasking cache already runneth over, I am pointing you to the sources I go to for information about such things—my brother and sister bloggers.
As always, these are not typical bloggers (have I mentioned how much I dislike that marginalizing term, blogger?), these are folks who are thoughtful, critical, analytical, and who often have direct channels to the primary sources. Don’t forget to check out the comments sections, as this is where the story tends to develop. And you have my word that these kind people will welcome your comments and questions as well.
- Egyptological: Tomb K64 in the Valley of the Kings – The Story as it Broke by Kate Phizackerley
- Luxor News: KV64 – Breaking News 22nd Dynasty tomb by Jane Akshar
- Egyptology News: More re: new VOK discovery by Andie Byrnes
- News From the Valley of the Kings: KV64 is the Tomb of Ni Hms Bastet by Kate Phizackerley
- Egyptians: KV 64 Found? By Tim Reid
(Kate gets two entries because VoK is her bailiwick)